Friday, December 06, 2013

happy birthday, my dear

after all these happening in this half year,,
the day in office when i tidied my company's computer,
when i look at all the photos and memories in these years,
i can't stop crying.
i know im the one who ruined everything.
im the one who hurt my lover so deeply and thoroughly...

today i look at you, i know i shouldn't meet you anymore.. 
for your good.
maybe for mine, too...
i do love you in a way of family,, i just hope you good.
after all these happening, i found nth much are important in life to me,,
one of them is just to see you living good.

happy birthday, my dear choi ming hon.
have a fruitful 30.
it's just the beginning of your real career!!!
im always beside, supporting and loving.....
always here, and never walk away.

love,
kayee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home